Saturday, March 3

Katie's 2nd Birthday (Ladybug Picnic)

I don't know about everyone else, but I *love* to plan. Especially parties for my little sweetpea! So, it's not surprise that even though I swore I'd back off and not have a big party this year that I just couldn't hold myself to that. So yes, even though her birthday is a full 5 months away, I'm already in full blown planning mode! In saying that, I realized that I never posted the pictures from her 2nd birthday. I'm not sure how that happened, other than it coincided with our bathroom remodel last summer and I was too excited about that and forgot about the party.  My parents were able to reserve a shelter at the lake club where they belong for Katie's party, not far from the shelter was playground equipment, so I decided not to plan any games or activities and that worked out well.  We won't be holding the party there again this year, sadly.  It's just too darn hot in August around here and we really need to have the option of air conditioning.  This year, we'll have her party at home for that reason.  We can move it outside if it's not too hot.  Anyhow, here's a look back at Katie's 2nd Birthday. Enjoy!
Birthday cake was made by my very talented mom, a.k.a. LaLa.
Family Picture

Favor bags, I loved those adorable pinwheels, I got them on clearance at Hobby Lobby!


When we sang Happy Birthday, she got very shy and covered her eyes..."no peeking!" she said.

Make a Wish!
I'm 2! (frosting on the belly was so fun!)
Daddy helped clean her up.

Present time!

Sparkle shoes!!!!!!

She loved her tricycle.

Proof of a successful party-one worn out little girl!

No comments: