Thursday, November 4

Three Things...uh I mean 4 Things

Katie just went down for a nap, so I should be getting ready for work, but I didn't want to miss my post today...

Three Things I Love Right Now

1.  My napping daughter.  I love her all the time for sure, but about the time that she starts needing that nap is about the time momma needs a break.  Fortunately, she's still taking that morning nap and she goes down easily (most days) for me.

2.  Hazelnut creamer for my coffee.  Doug used the last of it this morning, so I had to settle for milk & sugar.  :(  It was okay, but not what I was looking for.  I probably would have been better off with some hot cocoa.  I'm not a hard core coffee fan.  I like my coffee very creamy and very sweet.  

3.  The Time Traveler's Wife, I just finished it the night before last and it was so wonderful.  Even if Doug was laying next to me going, "you're crying...why are you crying, it's just a dumb book..."  Sigh...he'd never understand.  This was truly a book that I wasn't ready for it to end and certainly not the way it did. 

Edited to add one more:

4.  Christmas music on the radio!  :)  I love Christmas music and I love even more that it drives Doug crazy that I play it in November.  Little does he know that I've already been singing Christmas carols to Katie for the last month!

No comments: