Wednesday, November 3

One Hour

As a general rule, I think I stay up about an hour too late and get up about an hour too early.  In the evening after Katie goes to bed, I get my computer time.  I really enjoy my computer time, especially if I've posted really cute pictures of Katie on FB and people are leaving me comments.  But sometimes I enjoy my computer time too much and end up staying up much later than I intended and then I still have to read in bed for a little bit to wind down, so that pushes my bedtime back even further.  These are the crabby nights.  Last night was one of them.  Then there are the subsequent crabby mornings, like this one, when I wake up at 6:07 a.m. and I am really wishing I could just roll over and go back to sleep.  It doesn't work like that though.  Time to get up and shower and start my day.  So here I am, up at my extra hour, which is quickly coming to an end.  The moral of this story, I seriously need to get off the internet much earlier in the evening and also probably in the morning too.

No comments: