Saturday, November 6

Christmas Shopping

Have you started yet?  I had picked up a few things for Katie at the end of summer/early fall, but have refrained since then.  I pretty much know what I want to get her, it is just a matter of finding the right thing.  I was out with a girlfriend last night and found some cute clearance jammies and a top at Target.  I'd like to get her a pair of pants in the next size to go with the top and another outfit, probably.  They had some cute 3 piece things at Target that I'll probably regret not picking up.  I also got her a book.  I'm really trying to slow down on my book purchases for her.  It's so hard though!  Other than that I want to get her puzzle with big chunky pieces or some wood blocks.

Santa is going to bring her a toy vacuum and a big ball.  Along with some stocking stuffers.  Santa has no idea what kind of stocking stuffers to get for her this year.  Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Last year for Hazel we did Dora bubble bath, a pack of those "little people", some cute socks (of course!) and fruit. I think that was about it. She loved everything, though!

Anonymous said...

OH! And a Seasame Street Christmas book from the dollar spot at Target.

Carmen said...

Anon was me...forgot the sign my name.