Tuesday, January 22

Updates

Things are going well with us right now. We've had lots of exciting things come up, some friends getting married and having babies. Not us, though. We're happy to let our lives settle down a bit.

We did our taxes over the weekend and are really going to enjoy that nice refund now that we are married. The hard part is deciding what to do with it!

Doug's birthday is in less than 2 weeks (I still don't know what to get him!) so we're planning lots of fun stuff to do and that weekend is also the Super Bowl, so it'll be like 2 parties! Lucky him. :)

Work is still work for both of us. We're looking at maybe taking a trip/belated honeymoon around our 1st anniversary, so we're planning vacation time already. I can't wait! I'm ready for another vacation. The week off after the wedding was nice and much needed, but this time I want to do something other than write thank you notes on my vacation!

I've started working on our wedding album. It is coming right along. I have the whole ceremony scrapbooked now. I have a few more pictures to print before I can start in on the rest though.

That's pretty much what we've been up to lately. We're pretty boring once we settle down. :)

No comments: