Monday, November 15

Halfway There!

Day 15 of 30 days of posting.  I think it's gone pretty well so far, but if I've bored you already, I'm sorry.  I'll just go ahead and admit that today's post is going to be boring.  I have alot of thoughts spinning around in my head, but none of them want to come out and become a cohesive piece of writing.

I volunteered to make a wreath for a fundraiser at work.  I'm going to attempt to do something like this.  I hope it turns out well.  I've never actually crafted anything that someone might purchase and it makes me nervous.

Katie peed all over the place tonight while I was getting her ready for bed.  I took her diaper off and before I had a chance to get the other one under her, she started to giggle and sure enough there was the wet spot.  I have no idea why she thought it was funny, but I didn't quite feel the same way.  Changing sheets at 8:30 p.m. is not my idea of a good time.

Doug didn't feel well tonight and somehow that made me want to not feel well too.  That's not quite true.  It just made me feel really tired.  I still feel really tired.  In fact, I wish I had finished this post about an hour ago and were already in bed reading my book

Goodnight.

No comments: