Sunday, April 26

26 Weeks 5 days


Sorry, it's been so long since I've posted a picture. Doug's not a very willing photographer, so my mom took this one while we were over there earlier today. My last doctor's appointment was Thursday. I had to do the glucose screening test, which I passed and Katie's heart rate was 155 bpm. Doctor says I'm measuring right on schedule and she gave me lots of paperwork on childbirth classes and parenting classes. It's all starting to become very real, very quickly. :)

We're making some progress on getting things done around the house. Doug painted our room, and got the door hung last week. It looks great. This week, he's going to start working on Katie's room. I also found an adorable crib set (comforter, bumper & sheet) at Once Upon a Child for $10!! Looks practically new and really, considering you can't use the comforter (I'm going to use it as a wall hanging) and her bumper won't be there for long I'm happy to pay that. Especially considering everything else I was looking at was $50 and up. I'll post some pictures once we get started.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mom said...

You are so cute. I love you so much.

Carmen said...

You look great! Happy Mothers' Day!