Thursday, November 13

So Much To Do

I leave tomorrow morning at 6 a.m. I've got a ton of stuff to do this evening just to get ready.
  • Pack-very important! I have already made a list though.
  • Pick up the house a little bit. Doug's going to be busy this weekend too, so I don't want to come home to a total mess on Sunday night.
  • Finish those last 2 loads of laundry. It's just bedding, but it'll be nice having it out of the way.
  • Make dinner. No explanation necessary.
  • Get the coffee ready for tomorrow morning. There is no way I can make decent coffee first thing in the morning.
  • Take a shower. So I can have a few more minutes to sleep tomorrow.
  • Try to go to bed at a decent hour. I'll probably be too excited to sleep.
I will definitely be posting in the morning, but I just realized that I may miss my Saturday post and thus disqualify myself for NaBloPoMo. :( Maybe I can use Carmen's computer or something to post really quickly. Don't expect much from me in the morning since I probably won't have much time, but I'll at least say goodbye real quick. :) I'll post Sunday to let you know I made it home safely, but you probably won't get a recap until Monday evening.

No comments: