- Pack-very important! I have already made a list though.
- Pick up the house a little bit. Doug's going to be busy this weekend too, so I don't want to come home to a total mess on Sunday night.
- Finish those last 2 loads of laundry. It's just bedding, but it'll be nice having it out of the way.
- Make dinner. No explanation necessary.
- Get the coffee ready for tomorrow morning. There is no way I can make decent coffee first thing in the morning.
- Take a shower. So I can have a few more minutes to sleep tomorrow.
- Try to go to bed at a decent hour. I'll probably be too excited to sleep.
Thursday, November 13
So Much To Do
I leave tomorrow morning at 6 a.m. I've got a ton of stuff to do this evening just to get ready.