Saturday, November 1

Day 1

This was going to be a long post, but I'm running out of time here. I have to leave in about 40 minutes for work today and I'm not even close to being ready. :( I'd have had plenty of time if the pumpkin gooey cakes I baked last night didn't get so messy when I cut them this morning. We're going to a weenie roast at Doug's dad's house tonight and they just sounded good. I'm afraid it's not going to work very well though because they are truly gooey. Just like the name says. They are so good though!

So today is going to be a busy day. Doug is planning to head over early and help his dad set up and I'll go over there after work. Then maybe we might go to a movie or something late tonight. Our weekends go so fast anymore. I guess that's what happens when you have opposite work schedules. At least this weekend is daylight savings time. Don't forget to fall back.

No comments: