Wednesday, April 2

Good Morning!

Well, the house definitely got picked up Sunday. We had some last minute company and that gave us about a 20 minute warning. Fortunately it was family and of course they don't see the mess. :) It's truly amazing what you can get done in 20 minutes though. Vacuuming, wiping everything down in the bathroom, dishwasher unloaded and reloaded and all of the clutter tucked away. It was cleaning in overdrive! Anyhow, I'd like to say that it stayed that way, but it didn't for long. We're halfway through the week and now I'm looking around at all the mess again and shaking my head. Oh well, I'm off work tomorrow since I work Saturday. Plenty of time to work on it then. Or maybe I'll work some more on our wedding album. I'll figure it out tomorrow.

Hope no one got you with any pranks yesterday! I managed to avoid most of them and I'm sad that I missed an opportunity to pull a really great one on Doug, but there's always next year!

No comments: