Tuesday, November 27

What?? Another Post? But it's Only Been 4 Days!

I'm just killing some time waiting for the chicken to be done (yes, I make chicken at 9:30 in the morning, doesn't everybody?). Back to work this week and it was not fun. The kids at the library had that little taste of long weekend and now there's no looking back until Christmas break. I feel sorry for my brother-in-law and his wife and all the rest of those teachers out there! It's going to be a very long 4 weeks.

I started the Christmas shopping this morning by ordering a few things online. I'm so paranoid that they won't arrive in time. I love shopping online though. It's so much nicer to be able to sit here in my bathrobe, enjoying my coffee and clicking around online looking for the perfect gift. Eventually that's probably how I'll do all my shopping.

Now I'm watching BJ play with his new favorite toy...a paper towel tube! He loves rolling it across the floor and wrestling with it. At least he's not messing with the Christmas tree right now. He & Tess both have been caught under it and in it. So far we've only had one ornament casualty and it was just one of the cheap-o shiny Christmas balls. I can deal with them breaking those and of course the really precious ornaments are at the top of the tree anyway. I'm just waiting for the day when I come home and the whole tree is on the floor. I know it's going to happen at some point!

Well, my chicken is done now and I need to get in the shower and get ready for work so that Doug & I can actually have lunch together before I leave. Happy Tuesday!

No comments: