Friday, June 15

3 Months!

Our wedding is 3 months from today. I cannot believe this time is going so quickly. There's still so much to do! Mom & I figured up all the money we still owe for the major stuff. It's not as bad as we thought, truthfully. So far, we've been pretty good about getting the little things, so hopefully we won't be spending a whole lot of money right at the end on that stuff. Next on our agenda is to figure out how we want to decorate the ceremony site. Any ideas, Aunt Patty? Or anyone else, for that matter.

Sandy & I discovered yesterday that we are going to have to go back to KC for trim for my dress. They had absolutely no bridal trim at JoAnn's. The good thing is after trying on a few more dresses, we know what we want and how we want it on the dress. I wish I would have brought my camera yesterday so we could have taken pictures to show you all. Oh well, I'm sure there'll be plenty of opportunity for pictures soon enough.

This weekend, Doug & I are going to sit down and figure out the music for the reception, so we can get our sheet turned into the DJ ASAP. Who knew you needed to choose a song to play while you cut the cake? We also need to come up with a "Do Not Play" list.

I guess that about wraps it up for the updates. We haven't had any comments for a long long time...is anyone still reading?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow 3 months thats crazy:) Sounds like your getting it all together.

Aunt Patty said...

Hi Misty and Doug,
Sounds like you are getting this wedding put together like pros. Misty, I am thinking on some ideas for the table decorations----
On the music list, can i request a few of my favorites, if you don't like them, just don't put them on the list; Hips don't lie by Shakira, I Tried by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Irreplaceable by Beyonce. Hey thanks! Will write again. Love ya both!