Thursday, November 25

Thankful

I try to be thankful every day, but today especially I want to remember to share my thanks.  Right now, it's all about the little things.  Good cold medicine, soft tissues and Doug & Katie letting me get the rest I needed the last few days. 

I'm thankful for my family.  My beautiful daughter who loves to dance and laugh and play.  She makes me smile.  My helpful husband who stayed up with me last night making food for today.  He also mopped the kitchen & bathroom floors and helped me with dishes & laundry yesterday.  It was so nice getting up this morning and knowing that we just have to get ourselves ready and nothing else.  Thank you Doug, for talking me into staying up last night.  Thanks to my mom & dad for organizing and preparing the better part of 2 family dinners this week.  My brother & sister for being a loving uncle & aunt to Katie.  My in-laws for hosting a low-key movie night for us to wind down with tonight.  And I'm thankful for all the rest of our family and friends.  We love you all and wish you the best on this Thanksgiving day.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: