Tuesday, September 28

1st Day


At this moment, Doug is finishing up his first day of his Sophomore experience student teaching.  I can't wait to hear how it went.  He ended up getting Lafayette as his school, but he wasn't sure which teacher.  I hope this former Central guy will decide that LHS isn't so bad after all.  I should have taken his picture this morning, so you could all see how handsome and teacher-ish he looked.  :)
I took Katie to the Ren Fest this weekend with my parents & my brother.  It was a good time.  We checked out the petting zoo, the jousting, and turkey legs!  Her favorite activity of the day by far though, was the slide in the play area.  She loved that so much and cried when we left.

Katie on the slide.

Mmm...turkey leg


Nice Goat

Cheering
Doug andI headed to KC on Friday night to see a band with our friends.  We learned that we don't have the stay up half the night stamina anymore.  The band didn't start until 11:30 and I was about to fall asleep at the table.  It was fun though and the band was great!  We'd love to go to another show, but we'll caffeinate ourselves first if they are going to start so late again.  :)
Ready for our night out.


No comments: