Thursday, February 5

It's Been Awhile...

I didn't mean to go this long without posting. We've had some sad times these last few weeks and I just really haven't felt much like blogging. We lost Doug's dad to cancer on January 19, 2009. It was hard letting him go, but we know he's in a better place now and no longer suffering.

So onto the happy part. Everything is still going well with my pregnancy. The weeks are starting to fly by. I'm already 15 weeks and 2 days! I wish I had a picture for you to see my growing belly, but life has been so crazy lately that taking a picture of my belly has been the furthest thing from my mind. My most recent appointment was a week ago. They just weighed me and listened to the heartbeat. Still going strong at 158 bpm. Now old wives' tales say that a fast heart rate like that means we're having a girl, but we're not convinced. According to Doug's mom, Doug also had a fast heart rate in the 150-160 range. So we'll see. They also scheduled the ultrasound at this appointment. So on February 26, we'll get to see what's going on in there. Hopefully the baby will cooperate and show us "the goods." Otherwise, we'll just keep on calling it "Peanut." :)

No comments: