Thursday, May 29

Time for a New Look

I changed our layout and our picture again. It was time for something new and summery. :) The picture was taken last weekend at Sarah's graduation.

Last weekend was a pretty busy one for us, oh who am I kidding, every weekend is busy! But last weekend was busier than most. Between graduation, visiting with Matt, and trying to get our AC fixed (still not) we were pretty worn out by Monday. That's why it was nice for us just to stay home, fix some steaks on the grill and go out for ice cream Monday evening. Things I really need to do, Spring Cleaning (hey, it's not officially Summer yet!), plant flowers (I'm running out of time there too) and start getting ready for our annual 4th of July BBQ. :) Oh well, everything will get done eventually, right?

Speaking of 4th of July, it's right around the corner. Just 5 weeks from tomorrow I believe. Once again Doug & I plan to host our families and friends for food, fun, and a great view of the river front fireworks. We don't have all the details yet, but we'll let you all know as soon as we get all the plans worked out.

No comments: