Monday, December 24

Merry Christmas (Eve)

It was Christmas Eve morning and all through the house, not a creature was stirring not even a cat...

Okay, that's not true. BJ has really been having fun with the tree now that I have moved the ornaments down again, but Doug is still sleeping (he had a long day yesterday) and Tess is really almost always quiet. The house is fairly quiet for us though.

We spent most of yesterday getting the house ready for our family dinner tonight and now all that is left is the cooking. I think we figured out how long it will take everything to cook, so we are good to go there. The presents are all wrapped and under the tree. So I guess we're ready!

With that said, I need to get started on my cake for tomorrow.

From our house to yours, Merry Christmas! Love, Doug & Misty

No comments: