Wednesday, October 31

It's Just Me

Sorry, no we post today. I think I'm going to stop posting wedding pictures for awhile. I've pretty much posted everything that doesn't include people that may not want their picture posted on the web and the rest are just pictures of us with our eyes closed. Besides, even I'm sick of looking at them!

We've had some craziness these first few weeks of our marriage, but it's nothing we can't deal with. Mostly we're just stressed. Doug's working lots of OT, which means great paychecks, but that's about it. We have precious little time to spend together as it is, so it sucks when work takes even more of it. We know that we just have to make the most of the time we do have together. Like last Sunday when we were supposed to paint the living room, but decided that spending the day watching TV and cuddling with our kitties was a better idea. We only left the house to get some food. It was a good day. :)

Carmen convinced me to try NaNoWriMo (that's National Novel Writing Month, which begins Nov. 1st, 50,000 words in 30 days!) again this year. She talked me into it several years ago and there was just too much craziness for me that one November. I think I did a pitiful 2500 words. This year, I'll be happy if I make it to 10,000 words. Writing is not something I do often, unless you count my blogs, so this might be a good exercise for me. If nothing else it will keep my evenings occupied for the month of November. So I may post some excerpts, or I may not depending on how extroverted I'm feeling. ;)

Anyway, I'm going to be late for work if I don't stop now.

Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: