Tuesday, August 28

Too Busy to Post!

It's been awhile since I've had more than 5 minutes to sit in front of the computer lately. We've had something to do practically every day. Plus, our normal work schedules. Our poor house is a total mess. It looks like a wedding has exploded in here. Unfortunately I think the next 2 and a half weeks are only going to get crazier.

I did get a chance to relax a little this past weekend. I went on a girl's only trip with Carmen, Angela & Desire. We went to KC and stayed on the Plaza and ate and shopped all weekend long. It was great!



This weekend is going to be our bachelor/bachelorette parties. I can't wait for that and I know Doug is looking forward to his also. We're so lucky to have such great friends and family to do these things for us.

Next weekend, I work and we have Hannah's birthday party to attend. Then the weekend after that is the wedding. How did it get here so quickly?

No comments: