Tuesday, April 10

Updates

We still haven't picked a song yet, but I think that Sandy has picked one for her and Doug to dance to and my dad & I have had our father/daughter song picked out for awhile now. It's going to be "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw. Thanks for all the suggestions though, I'll have to run those past Doug soon. We also need to come up with a "Do NOT Play" list. Feel free to leave suggestions in the comments. :)

We visited Bev's Cakes and Creative Cakes by Design this weekend. I liked most everything about Bev's, but not so much about Creative Cakes. We still need to visit a few more places, but we'll get there soon.

We still aren't sure on the food for the reception, but we're getting closer.

We don't have a time nailed down for the ceremony yet, we're thinking 5:30ish though. We probably won't know for sure until we print the invitations. Thanks for everyone's suggestions about the photographer. I think we will take pictures before the ceremony.

Carmen finally saw the bridesmaid dress that we picked this weekend. She loved it and has an appointment to try it on tomorrow. I hope she loves it as much in person and we can get them ordered soon.

See, we'll have plenty to do in the next 5 months and 5 days (eek!)

No comments: